Switzerland in 26 courses...
28 July - 01 August 2017
Switzerland is a multi-faceted country, and over the holiday weekend of 1 August we will take you on a unique journey through the cantons of Switzerland. We will guide you through the innovations, traditions and culinary delights that have made Switzerland into what it is today. The motto of the weekend is: “Switzerland in 26 courses...”
On Saturday, the day of innovations, we will surprise you with Swiss inventions and then take you on a walk up to the “Alpenblick” restaurant where you will enjoy a leisurely cheese fondue.
On Sunday, the day of culinary art, you will follow a wine trail discovering different cantonal wines and specialities along the way.
Monday will be all about tradition. The weekend will come to a close with the “Switzerland in 26 courses” dinner.
The special includes:
- 4 nights including half-board
- 1 August celebrations with a traditional Swiss buffet including a varied event program
- Farmhouse-style breakfast on 1 August
- Free access to our unique Tschuggen Bergoase
- Complimentary use of our exclusive mountain railway Tschuggen Express
- Arosa All-Inclusive Card
- Service, taxes and VAT included, excluding mandatory visitor's tax
Deluxe Single Room
|from CHF 1220 per person|
Deluxe double room
|from CHF 2240 per room|