How we protect you at Tschuggen Grand Hotel
We and our staff will do our utmost to ensure that you have a relaxing and, above all, safe holiday. Nevertheless, we ask for your cooperation - please keep your distance where necessary and reasonable in order to preserve your freedom and that of other guests. In this way, together we create a safe space for a soothing time-out.
Masks are compulsory in all closed areas, despite vaccination, recovery and testing.
- All employees have received training in our concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- All employees in all areas wear protective masks and are regularly tested for the Corona virus.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters, etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- Reception and concierge desks have been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
- A free transfer from the hotel to the station remains available.
- You are welcome to use our Tschuggen Express. We kindly ask for your understanding that no more than 4 people may be in a gondola at the same time from a maximum of 2 households. Wearing a face mask is compulsory.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- The cleaning team will wear single-use gloves and protective masks in your room.
- We have also implemented a special cleaning concept in order to provide the best possible level of protection for you.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff and will not be able to choose which table they sit at.
- Room service remains available 24 / 7.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided next to all restaurant entrances.
- Tables should be reserved in advance.
- Magazines will no longer be provided.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
Spa and Wellness Area
- The spa reception desk has been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- Spa employees will wear masks.
- 2G (vaccinated or recovered) applies to all public areas and to all treatment areas.
- 2G+ (vaccinated or recovered plus tested) applies in the sauna and steam rooms as well as in the pool area.
- Our mini club is only open to children. We would ask parents to leave their little ones at the entrance.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and airing of the whole Mini Club will be intensified.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.