Our Safety Measures
To prevent a further spread of Covid-19 and risk of infection, and to ensure that you feel at ease while you are with us, certain measures specified by the Federal Office of Public Health need to be adhered to. We would like to inform you of these before you arrive. If you have felt unwell in the ten days before your planned arrival or if you have experienced any of the following acute symptoms: cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath with or without fever, please contact your GP and do not come and stay in the Tschuggen Grand Hotel. We will gladly postpone your reservation to a later date. Please contact our reservation department by telephone.
Through our deliberately controlled lower occupancy rate, we offer a particularly generous sense of space throughout the hotel. For the protection of all guests and employees we would ask you to adhere to these hygiene guidelines, including wearing a face mask in all public areas, and to maintain a social distance of 1.5 metres.
Due to the current situation, the federal government and the canton of Grisons have taken further measures. Since 28 January 2021 a mask wearing obligation applies on the entire populated municipal area of Arosa. Restaurants will remain closed, with the exception of those connected to hotel facilities. As hotel guests, we are delighted to welcome you to our restaurants. Thanks to the quick and easy access to hiking areas high up in the mountains with the Tschuggen Express, you can return to the hotel for your lunch break at any time.
Information on the current situation regarding entry requirements to Switzerland can be found here.
- All employees have received training in our concepts and hygiene guidelines.
- We check the temperature of all employees before they start work.
- All employees in all areas will wear face masks.
- Guest luggage will only be touched with gloves and will be handed over at the door to the room.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided in all public areas.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in all areas.
- All handles, control buttons, switches, door handles, handrails, counters, etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- There will be no newspapers, magazines, or brochures in public areas.
- Reception and concierge desks have been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- The indicated number of people per area may not be exceeded.
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
- We are happy to provide face masks and to check temperatures on request.
- Lifts may only be used with guests from your party.
- A free transfer from the hotel to the station remains available.
- You are welcome to use our Tschuggen Express. We kindly ask for your understanding that no more than 4 people may be in a gondola at the same time from a maximum of 2 households. Wearing a face mask is compulsory.
- You will find disinfectant solution in every hotel vehicle.
- All high-touch points in hotel vehicles will be disinfected after every journey.
- The cleaning team will wear single-use gloves and protective masks in your room.
- We have also implemented a special cleaning concept in order to provide the best possible level of protection for you.
- All guests will be seated by a member of staff and will not be able to choose which table they sit at.
- Please wear a face mask whenever you are not sitting at your table.
- Room service remains available 24 / 7.
- Tables in our restaurants are positioned at least 1.5 metres away from each other.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided next to all restaurant entrances.
- Tables must be reserved in advance.
- Room service orders with be protected by a food cover and handed over at the door to the room. We will only enter guest rooms if this is specifically requested.
- A maximum of four people may sit at one table together.
- Written information for guests in your room has been reduced to a minimum.
- Magazines will no longer be provided.
- Please let us know if you do not want your room to be cleaned during your stay with us.
Spa and Wellness Area
- The whole spa and wellness area is available to our hotel guests.
- The spa reception desk has been fitted with protective perspex screens.
- Spa employees will wear masks.
- Massages / Cosmetics: Pair treatments or parallel treatments are not yet possible.
- Hair salon: Two guests are permitted in the hair salon area at any one time.
- You are welcome to use our saunas and steam baths. We ask for your understanding that no more than 4 persons may stay in a sauna or 2 person in our steam bath at the same time.
- Only a limited number of guests may use the swimming pools at the same time. Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the pools at all times.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres in the shower and changing areas.
- The fitness room must be booked in advance. Only five guests may be in the fitness room at the same time.
- Due to the currently valid Corona protection measures, the tennis offer is only valid for guests of the Valsana Hotel Arosa. Unfortunately, external guests may not book this offer at this time. We thank you for your understanding.
- Our mini club is only open to children. We would ask parents to leave their little ones at the entrance.
- Cleaning, disinfecting and airing of the whole Mini Club will be intensified.
Due to the constantly changing situation, our security measures may have to be adapted at short notice.
Last update: 09.04.2021 / 17.00 o'clock