06 - 16 December 2018
The 26th edition of the "Arosa Humorfestival", the biggest comedy and cabaret festival in Switzerland.
The shows, however, do not take place in the village centre. The artists perform on a stage in a marquee on top of the mountain next to the Tschuggenhütte. Exclusive for our guests, the festival area is easy to reach with the Tschuggen Express. Like always, not only big names can be seen in Arosa. The festival offers a great platform for young talents. Spectators reach the tent either by foot taking the gondola, by sledge or by skis.
This year with highlights like Guido Cantz, Lapsus, Ursus & Nadeschkin and many more.
The special includes:
- 2 nights including a varied breakfast buffet
- Dine around
- 1 festival ticket per person to either the afternoon or evening show at your own choice (based upon availability)
- Direct access to the festival grounds with our exclusive mountain railway Tschuggen Express
- Free admission to our unique Tschuggen Bergoase
- Service and VAT included, excluded mandatory visitor's tax