Tschuggen Gourmet Tour 2 Nights
11 - 13 January 2019
The traditional Gourmet Tour at the Tschuggen Grand Hotel continues this January with the motto „Stars & Locals“. Out guest chefs and Uwe Seegert prepare local specialties from Friday to Sunday together with locals from Graubünden.
Participating guest chefs:
- Dieter Müller, Restaurant MS Europa, 3 Michelin Stars, 19 GaultMillau Points
- Heiko Nieder, Hotel Dolder Grand, Zurich, 2 Michelin Stars, 19 GaultMillau Points
- Tristan Brandt, Restaurant Opus V, Mannheim, 2 Michelin Stars, 18 GaultMillau Points
- Michael Kempf, Restaurant FACIL, Berlin, 2 Michelin Stars, 18 GaultMillau Points
- Christian Kuchler, Taverne zum Schäfli, Wigoltingen, 2 Michelin Stars, 18 GaultMillau Points
- Gerhard Wieser, Hotel Castel, Meran, 2 Michelin Stars, 18 GaultMillau Points
- Stefan Barnhusen, Restaurant Jellyfish, Hamburg, 1 Michelin Star (only for kitchen party)
Opening Party in the Grand Salon, lobby and bar
Our Stars & Locals take you on a journey through the world of regional delights.
Kitchen Party at the Grand Restaurant and in the main kitchen
The highlight of the Gourmet Tour.
German-style brunch at the Grand Restaurant
In addition to our lush breakfast buffet, another delicious culinary surprise awaits you on Sunday morning.
The special includes:
- 3 nights including a varied breakfast buffet
- Opening party on Friday
- Kitchen party on Saturday
- German-style breakfast buffet on Sunday
- Free admission to our unique Tschuggen Bergoase
- Complimentary use of our exclusive mountain railway Tschuggen Express
- Service and VAT included, excluded mandatory visitor's tax
Bergoase single room
|from CHF 960 per room|
Bergoase double room
|from CHF 1780 per room|
Deluxe double room, south facing
|from CHF 2160 per room|