Arosa Classic Car 2020
03 - 06 September 2020
Car fans watch out!
Also this August Arosa will be transformed into THE metropolis of racing. Join in the excitement as the racing cars, built between 1905 and 1986, drive up the 7.3 km race track from Langwies to Arosa. 76 curves and a difference in altitude of 422 metres - that's pure thrill.
The special includes:
- Aperitif with finger food at Valsana Hotel & Appartements (at the racetrack)
- 2 night including breakfast buffet and dine around
- Free admission to our unique Tschuggen Bergoase
- Free use of the hotel's own Tschuggen Express mountain railway
- Arosa All-Inclusive-Card
- Service, taxes and VAT included, excluding visitor's tax
Available on arrival 29 / 30 and 31 August 2019.
The paddock at the Oberseeparkplatz will again be accessible free of charge and will take you back in time. You are cordially invited to marvel at the unique vehicles on site.
Deluxe double room
|998 per room|
Junior Suite, south facing
|1338 per room|
Deluxe single room, north facing
|584 per room|