Mountain Bike Camp with Hanka Kupfernagel
11 - 14 July 2019
22 - 25 August 2019
4 days on the bike with 'La Hanka'; the multiple world champion and Olympic silver medalist takes you on several tours around Arosa.
In an exclusive small group you can discover new trails, experience the joy of mountain biking and get to know the most successful German cyclist personally.
Not only on the bike, but also during meals and talk rounds, the versatile multiple German MTB champion is happy to answer your questions and share her experience.
The special includes:
- 3 nights including breakfast
- Full board (lunch, dinner, excl. training)
- Trail tour with technical elements
- Technique training
- Blackroll and fasciae Training
- Panorama tour / Race Fully
- Free access to our unique Tschuggen mountain oasis
- Free use of the hotel's own Tschuggen Express mountain railway
- Arosa All-Inclusive Card
- Service and VAT included, excluding visitor's tax
The weekend is oriented towards MTBers as well as those changing from the road or cross. Also E-MTB riders are welcome. The workshop will take place if a minimum of 5 people participate
10 June 2019 registration deadline for the workshop from 11 - 14 July.
21 July 2019 registration deadline for the workshop from 22 - 25 August.
Deluxe single room, south facing
|990 per room|
Deluxe double room, south facing
|1800 per room|