Gourmet Tour 2020 – Classics reinterpreted
09 - 12 January 2020
The traditional Gourmet Tour at the Tschuggen Grand Hotel continues in January 2020, this editions’ motto is „Retro Classics Reinterpreted“. Uwe Seegert and his guest chefs turn well-known classics into modern creations with an exciting touch – and you get the chance to cast a glance of how they work.
Our star chefs will spoil you with surprises created especially for you;
- Uwe Seegert, Tschuggen Grand Hotel, 1 Michelin star and 16 GaultMillau points
- Dieter Müller, Culinary school Dieter Müller in Odenthal, 3 Michelin stars and 19.5 GaultMillau poins
- Tristan Brandt, Opus V in Mannheim, 2 Michelin stars and 18 GaultMillau points
- Thorsten Michel, Schwarzwaldstube in Baiersbronn, 3 Michelin stars and 19.5 GaultMillau points
- Marco Campanella, La Brezza - Hotel Eden Roc Ascona, 1 Michelin star and 17 GaultMillau points
- Michael Kempf, Restaurant FACIL - The Mandala Hotel Berlin, 2 Michelin stars und 18 GaultMillau points
For our gourmets, we have something very special to offer.