Three Destinations Skiing
01 - 28 mars 2020
From Arosa to St. Moritz via Lenzerheide!
3 breathtaking days of skiing in the mountains of Graubünden – 3 unique hotels – 3 top destinations
Includes one overnight stay in each of the following hotels: the ****S Valsana Hotel & Appartements, the *****S Tschuggen Grand Hotel in Arosa, and the *****S Carlton Hotel St. Moritz, 2 day ski passes for the Arosa Lenzerheide resort plus 1 day ski pass for the St. Moritz-Engadine resort, arrival and departure by train, plus transfer between destinations
After a relaxing night in the Valsana Hotel & Appartements, we will drive you to our Tschuggen Express, which will take you directly to the freshly prepared slopes. In the evening you will simply ski to the Tschuggen Grand Hotel where your personal belongings will be waiting for you. The next day you will end your day's skiing in Lenzerheide where you will be collected by our chauffeur in the late afternoon for the one-hour drive to the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz. The following morning you will set out from there for more skiing fun in the breathtaking mountains of Grisons. This special includes a single ski rental price for all three days, plus your journey to the resort and back by train from within Switzerland.
You will not find a more exclusive way to discover Grisons on skis!
Price per person from CHF 2‘500 in a double room, including journey there and back by train (depending on your point of departure)
The special includes:
- 1 night at the Valsana Hotel & Appartements, Arosa
- 1 night at the Tschuggen Grand Hotel, Arosa
- 1 night at the Carlton Hotel, St. Moritz
- 2-day ski pass for Arosa Lenzerheide and 1 ski pass for St. Moritz-Engadin
- including breakfast buffet and dine around
- 3 days ski rental
- Train ticket from any destination within Switzerland
- Transfer between Lenzerheide and St Moritz
- Service and VAT included, excluded mandatory visitor's tax